Module 2 - European Union Agri-Food Trade Policies and Import Regulations
The Module 2 “European Union Agri -Food Trade Policies and Import Regulations” consist of 4 sessions / lessons, which will take place during early to middle of November 2022.
Target Groups: From each pilot states of the project (Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Odisha), participants will be nominated by the state government. Officials from Agriculture and Marketing division/APMCs, state representative from Directorate of Marketing and Inspection (DMI), leading Exporters/ Agri-startups/ FPO CEOs/ FPOs resource institutions will be the major targeted training participants. Additionally, participants will be invited from the commodity boards to participate in the training program.
Module 3 – Product and Market Identification for Exports
The Module 3 – "Product and Market Identification for Exports" consists of 8 Sessions / Lessons, which will take place during December 2022.
- 3-1 Discuss the methodology of identifying the best products
- 3-2 Consumer behaviours
- 3-3 The most potential export markets based on import demands
- 3-4 Competition
- 3-5 Tariff & non-tariff barriers
- 3-6 Non-tariff barriers, especially SPS/ TBT measures
- 3-7 Buying leads in importing EU countries
- 3-8 Product and Market Identification for Exports in EU countries